We have four kennel buildings that allow us to accommodate up to 70 dogs.
Key Highlights from our boarding service:
- Weather permitting, every dog gets two walks around our private grounds every day.
- Kennels are heated during colder weather (<15 degrees).
- Different kennel sizes are available to cater for all sizes of dogs and groups of dogs.
- Bedding can be provided and is cleaned daily if required.
- Food provided twice a day using appropriate feed.
- Medication can be administered as required.
Before staying with us your dog will need to have up to date annual vaccinations for Canine Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus and Leptospirosis. These are commonly listed on your vaccination card as L2 or L4 and DHP or DHPPi. If in any doubt please contact your vet.
Please make sure that you bring their certificate with you when you drop them off so that we can verify and record their vaccination status.
Kennel Cough (Canine Parainfluenza) vaccination is not required but is recommended as they will be in close proximity to other dogs. If you choose to have the Kennel Cough vaccination then please ensure that it is given to your dog at least TWO WEEKS before they come to stay. This is commonly listed on your vaccination card as KC. If in any doubt please contact your vet.